Suche
  • accounting319

The Relevance of Quality Sound

85% of videos on Facebook are watched without sound on, so getting your point across visually is obviously important. Still, it would be a shame for the other 15% to only hear silence when watching your video. Our sense of hearing is a key factor when retaining information.


Background music can add to your video’s overall mood and strengthen your core message. Just make sure the song fits the style of your video. Instrumentals work better than songs with lyrics, which can be distracting.




When it comes to dialogue, nothing is as annoying as bad sound quality or loud background noises.





Make sure to record in a quiet environment with your subject speaking clearly, and positioned somewhat close to the recording device.


And if you do not want to worry about sound issues during your video projects ever again, try our KIVI video assistant.